Document Shredding Oswestry
Protecting our company information and particularly information relating to our accounts and clients is essential in the modern business world.
EvaStore offers a confidential document shredding service to businesses in Oswestry and the surrounding areas. This service prevents your unwanted documents from being reconstructed and misused but is also good for your company’s carbon footprint as all the paper generated by our shredding service is 100% recycled.
Document Shredding Options
There are several options available to you when you use EvaStore for your confidential document shredding:
- Document Shredding Bins – These are left at your company’s premises and feature a lock to prevent unauthorised access and a slot on the top which allows your staff to fill the bin with any unwanted documents. Once the shredding bin has been filled we will collect it, return it to our facility for shredding and once complete issue you with a certificate of destruction for your internal audit trail.
- Document Shredding Sacks – As an alternative to a shredding bin we can provide you with document shredding sacks which can be used for periodic or ‘one-off’ document clear outs. These are then returned to our facility where once more they will be confidentially shredded and a certificate of destruction issued to you.
- Shredding of Documents Stored in Our Facility – Many industry sectors are required to keep their documents for a certain period of time. We can define retention or ‘destruction dates’ for any boxes of documents you have stored with us and when this date is reached we notify you to obtain authorisation, before securely shredding your documents and issuing a certificate of destruction.
Confidential Document Shredding
Our document shredding service features the following benefits for your business:
- Secure shredding bins which protect your information.
- Highly secure and tracked vehicles.
- Chain of Custody which demonstrates where your information has been and who has handled it.
- CRB checked and vetted staff so your information is in safe and trustworthy hands.
- Certificate of Destruction issued.
- Paper is 100% recycled which benefits the environment and your company’s carbon footprint.
If you’re based in Oswestry or the surrounding areas and wish to discuss our document shredding service further please contact us today and find out how we can confidentially destroy your unwanted documents.