Restaurant & Retail Document Management
The retail and restaurant industries are governed by strict customer confidentiality regulations such as those introduced by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Council. EvaStore can assist in the standards compliance process by protecting and managing critical customer transactions records including till receipts as well as recruitment and HR archives, personnel files and payroll records.
EvaStore’s secure document storage facilities are monitored constantly by temperature and humidity sensors and are equipped with a managed access control system, extensive CCTV coverage and security lighting as well as intruder and fire detection which is linked via RedCare GSM to the emergency services so sensitive and confidential documentation is safe and secure with EvaStore Document Management.
EvaStore are a strategic partner of O’Neil Software, the industry leading document storage software and hardware solution which allows secure on-line access to the information associated to items held in storage, so important files and documents can be managed anywhere with web-access.
- Your clients’ and your own important files and documents are managed in our modern and secure document storage facilities.
- All staff are CRB checked and bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
- Registered with the ICO for data protection.
- EvaStore’s fleet of secure vehicles are satellite-tracked.
- Operate O’Neil Software, the barcode management solution which allows us to track every activity of your boxes, files, records or documents.
- Rapid physical or electronic retrieval of your required information.
Retention Guide for Restaurant & Retail
This list is not exhaustive and is intended as a guide only. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance regarding your retention obligations.
- Budgets & financial reports – 2 years.
- Cheques – 6 years.
- Customs & excise returns – 6 years.
- Goods in advice notes – 6 years.
- Income tax returns – 3 years.
- Income & expenditure – 7 years.
- Invoices – 6 years.
- Purchase copy order book – 6 years.
- Purchase orders – 3 years.
- Statutory accounts – 12 years.
- Successful quotations – Until invoice paid.
- Taxation returns & records – 10 years.
- Unsuccessful quotations – 6 months.
- VAT records – 6 years.