How Does On-Site Shredding Work?
On-Site shredding couldn’t be easier for you:
- Give us a call and tell us when you’d like us to visit your site or office. We can either work out a schedule for regular collections, or just visit as and when you need us to.
- Our fully vetted waste operatives will come to your premises, transfer your documents to our secure and custom-built vehicle and then weigh it.
- The destruction process is then carried out by one of our specially trained operatives. Our fast, efficient on-site shredding machines can shred around 1 tonne of paper per hour.
- Once all documents have been destroyed, we’ll issue a certificate of destruction showing the weight and details of the collection. (This is a minimum requirement for anyone disposing of confidential waste and should be held on file for six years).
- The shredded waste is then compacted into the rear compartment of the vehicle, locked and transported to our depot, where it will be baled and then sent to a UK paper mills, where it will be transformed into tissue products.