Retention Guide for Insurance Services
This list is not exhaustive and is intended as a guide only. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance regarding your retention obligations.
- Budgets & financial reports – 2 years.
- Cheques – 6 years.
- Customs & excise returns – 6 years.
- Goods in advice notes – 6 years.
- Income tax returns – 3 years.
- Income & expenditure – 7 years.
- Invoices – 6 years.
- Purchase copy order book – 6 years.
- Purchase orders – 3 years.
- Statutory accounts – 12 years.
- Successful quotations – Until invoice paid.
- Taxation returns & records – 10 years.
- Unsuccessful quotations – 6 months.
- VAT records – 6 years.
Financial Document Management
- Your clients’ and your own important files and documents are managed in our modern and secure document storage facilities.
- All staff are CRB checked and bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
- EvaStore’s fleet of secure vehicles are satellite-tracked.
- Operate O’Neil Software, the barcode management solution which allows us to track every activity of your boxes, files, records or documents.
- Rapid physical or electronic retrieval of your required information.