Retention Guide for Construction Services
This list is not exhaustive and is intended as a guide only. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance regarding your retention obligations.
- Agents written declaration – Life of the organisation.
- Agreements with architects – 6 years.
- Agreements with builders – 6 years.
- Cheques – 6 years.
- Contracts with customers – 12 years.
- Contracts with suppliers – 6 years.
- Industrial training – 12 years.
- Intellectual property agreements & licenses – 12 years.
- Invoices – 6 years.
- Product specifications – 6 years.
- Purchase orders – 9 years.
- Quotations (Successful) – Until invoice settled & audited.
- Quotations (Unsuccessful) – 1 year.
- Timecards – 2 years.
Construction Document Management
The Construction industry relies heavily on a wide variety of documents – plans, contracts, schedules, reports, and many more.
These documents are essential and in many cases legally required for a successful construction project but unfortunately storing these documents can pose a tricky problem when it comes to space requirements. They also need to be available for rapid retrieval should they ever be needed and EvaStore can offer you the solution to both problems.
EvaStore offer quality Document Storage and Management services allowing us to store your valuable documents in our facility and to retrieve and deliver them to you whenever they are required.
- All staff are CRB checked and bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
- Registered with the ICO for data protection
- EvaStore’s fleet of secure vehicles are satellite-tracked.
- Operate O’Neil Software, the barcode management solution which allows us to track every activity of your boxes, files, records or documents.
- Rapid physical or electronic retrieval of your required information.