Document Management for Architects and Surveyors
EvaStore provide document storage services that extend well beyond the storage of your confidential archives.
We manage the entire life-cycle of your drawing tubes, plans, sketches and surveys from the initial collection and cataloguing, through to document storage and retrieval, and ending in secure destruction and recycling. Governing bodies within the architect and surveying industries including the Royal Institute of British Architects, Architects Registration Board and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors either recommend or enforce stringent guidelines in the storage and management of confidential records.
EvaStore can assist in your compliance with increasingly stringent legislation through protecting your highly sensitive and critical document storage in our modern and secure document storage facilities whilst offering rapid retrieval services with prompt physical or electronic delivery and full traceability through O’Neil software, the industry leading barcode management solution.
- Your clients’ and your own important files and documents are managed in our modern and secure document storage facilities.
- All staff are CRB checked and bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
- Registered with the ICO for data protection.
- EvaStore’s fleet of secure vehicles are satellite-tracked.
- Operate O’Neil Software, the barcode management solution which allows us to track every activity of your boxes, files, records or documents.
- Rapid physical or electronic retrieval of your required information.