EvaStore understands the sensitive nature of the documents and data stored within our facilities. We have therefore chosen to implement strict security procedures and invest in leading security systems and equipment, to absolutely protect your archiving.
- Comprehensive intruder detection includes motion sensors and contractors that monitor facilities at all times.
- Facility doors and windows are protected by LPCB rated security shutters.
- Entrances and emergency exit points throughout the building have alarm contacts.
- Extensive CCTV, with security lighting, are installed on all facilities, which monitor the buildings for personnel or vehicle activity – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Secure, satellite-tracked collection and delivery vehicles.
- Out-of-hours security patrols to ensure a visible security presence.
- Monitored facilities which are linked to the emergency services via Dual Com communicators.
- All staff are CRB checked and bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
- Managed access control system, networked across the sites restricts entry to all premises and provides differing access rights for staff and visitors.
- Personnel restrictions apply at all times. Whilst we welcome existing or prospective customers to visit our facilities, we insist that they are by appointment only.
- Smoke, heat, temperature and humidity detectors constantly monitor the document storage facilities.
- The Secure Vault has an automatic fire suppression system.
- Facilities are monitored by nationally recognised pest control specialists.