EvaStore understands the sensitive nature of your documents and data stored within our document storage facilities, so we have therefore chosen to implement strict security procedures and invest in leading security systems and equipment, to absolutely protect your archiving.
- All staff are CRB checked and bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
- Our secure document storage facilities are monitored and linked to the emergency services via Dual Com communicators.
- Comprehensive intruder detection includes motion sensors and contractors that monitor facilities at all times.
- Facility doors and windows are protected by LPCB rated security shutters.
- Managed access control system, networked across the sites restricts entry to all premises and provides differing access rights for staff and visitors.
- The Vault has an automatic fire suppression system.
- Smoke and heat detectors constantly monitor the document storage facilities.
- Temperature and humidity detectors constantly monitor the document storage facilities.
- Entrances and emergency exit points throughout the building have alarm contacts.
- Extensive CCTV, with security lighting, are installed on all facilities, which monitor the buildings for personnel or vehicle activity – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Out of hours security patrols ensure a visible security presence.
- Personnel restrictions apply at all times. Whilst we welcome existing or prospective customers to visit our facilities, we insist that they are by appointment only.
- Our collection and delivery vehicles are secure and satellite tracked.
- Facilities are monitored by nationally recognised pest control specialists.